Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Synthetic Motorsports is proud to announce we now offer R1 Concept brakes and components. We offer a fulle line of brake components for the Duramax and most other vehicles on the road today! All at exceptionally reasonable prices. Plus, R1 Concept offers free shipping on all orders over $150.00.

Checkout the link below:

R1 offers a 1 year warranty on their brakes and rotors. If you are in the market for new brakes, contact myself or tgreene today for a package price.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
I actually have these....they are sitting in my entry way to the front door. Waiting til after I get my injectors done to get them on.

Things look pretty damn good. Can't wait to get em on.

Thanks again Willie.

·
NewEST Spinny Thinggg
4,291 Posts
shoot me a price on pads/rotors for truck in sig plzz...also if they offer an upgrade caliper I need a price on them too...TY

·
Registered
43 Posts
just put 20 inch rims on stopping takes long do i need to change brakes and rotors to larger one what do you suggest

·
Registered
628 Posts
R1 is a top notch company.....glad to see you guys hooked up with them. I know of 7 sets of the drilled/slotted rotors that are on gas burners. I have them on my bird and had them on my gto. Many many track passes on those slowing down from 115 after a pass and not a single issue with them. When my truck is due up for rotors I won't look far for replacements.

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just put 20 inch rims on stopping takes long do i need to change brakes and rotors to larger one what do you suggest
Before you go out and buy new brakes I would try flushing the hydroboost (power steering and brakes) then bleed new fluid out to each brake. Sometimes that will fix your issue. If not, going to a drilled and slotted rotor and better pad will improve your stopping performance.

If I can help with fluids to do you flush, please let me know.

·
Vendor
10,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
R1 is a top notch company.....glad to see you guys hooked up with them. I know of 7 sets of the drilled/slotted rotors that are on gas burners. I have them on my bird and had them on my gto. Many many track passes on those slowing down from 115 after a pass and not a single issue with them. When my truck is due up for rotors I won't look far for replacements.
Thanks, they have been popular so far with several members here running them with great success.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.