Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 2500hd extended cab LTZ LMM and was recently rear ended. I was told that my back up camera was aftermarket ?? Regardless, where do I find a tailgate bezel with lock hole and back up camera that will hook back up to my 6.1" double DIN pioneer AVIC-x920bt ??? No1 seems to have an answer, please help!

·
Registered
815 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Can you buy just the bezel for the 99-07 trucks somewhere? I see cubbycam has the whole system, but I already have the camera.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Can you buy just the bezel for the 99-07 trucks somewhere? I see cubbycam has the whole system, but I already have the camera.
Sub'd for more info. I see the thread on here about the e-bay back up cameras for around $16 bucks, but I would like the bezel piece too. cleaner look and better angle? I would run it to my edge CTS insight! :neener

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks fellas! All fixed and I like the camera picture 10x better then existing. Bought a handle bezel, then bought camera seperate

·
Registered
200 Posts
Could you share your sources and what it cost? Thinking about adding a camera to my truck.

GP

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a camera from factory but no screen, I have a nice pioneer in dash touch screen anyway to hook them up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a camera from factory but no screen, I have a nice pioneer in dash touch screen anyway to hook them up?
Does your radio have an aux on the back if it does hook it there and to the rear back up light to give it power(signal).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts