Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to sell my factory rims with a set of 285/75/16 pro comp m/ts if anyone is interested i can send pics the tires only have about 500 miles on them. i would be willing to split them up make me an offer.

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Are they the factory aluminum wheels or the steel wheels? How much you wanting for them? What weight range are they? E or D?

Ryan

·
Registered
15 Posts
what are you wanting for the tires and rims

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the tires were 650 new and i se the rims on e bay going for 350-400 so i have them listed on ebay as a set buy it now for 1050 but ill take 950 the wheels are alum. they have no dents or scratches 180094426827 is the item # on ebay to see the pics

·
2,934 Posts
What Weight range are they?? E or D?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
all 285s are LR D(8ply)

·
2,934 Posts
So ALL 285's are D? I thought Nitto makes the terra grappler in E? Maybe not. So If I were to go bigger than 265 what would I have to go to to get an E tire without going to big, 295,305?

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i'm sorry the nittos and bfg have a LR E in the 285s it's something new they just started but other then that the rest that i know of are LR D

·
2,934 Posts
Johnny,

Still got those wheels? What weight Range are the Tires??? I'm interested.
Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i still got em the tires are load range D let me know if you want some pics i can email em thanks

·
2,934 Posts
Yeah could you email some pics to [email protected] Thanks and what was your price again??

Ryan

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you get em

i sent the pics to your e mail did you get em

·
2,934 Posts
Yeah I go them. Where are you located in Ill??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Il

southern IL 62896 west frankfort its about an hour from ST LOUIS MO we run a trucking company so i could probly work somthing out to save on shipping depending where you live.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts