Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone ever have a meet in our area?

i would love to meet up with locals and see and talk about what they have done to their Duramax

any interest?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Think you've already seen mine but I've done a few things to it since the last time we went riding...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm in to meet up if I'm in town at the time, which is becoming less and less.

I used to meet up during my Camaro days, it be fun to do again minus any people wanting to do burnouts, blow smoke, or cause any unneeded attention to our group.

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think you've already seen mine but I've done a few things to it since the last time we went riding...
i have seen yours? Pat from TBRD?

I'm in to meet up if I'm in town at the time, which is becoming less and less.

I used to meet up during my Camaro days, it be fun to do again minus any people wanting to do burnouts, blow smoke, or cause any unneeded attention to our group.
i think a meet would be cool too. i want to learn as much as i can being a new diesel owner. and i fully agree we dont need to be doing burnouts or poor attention!

a group photo would be in store too :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah Pat from TBRD, had the raptor and YFZ...got a new raptor now but haven't been out to Croom yet with it.

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm down to meet anytime. Work in Tampa but I'm always riding or mudding up in ocala or zepherhills.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
cool that there are some folks interested in meeting. i am still learning and would love to pick the brains of others that already have mods and hopefully have done them themselves.

i noticed a few noobs from our area recently too..

thinking an early october meet.

post if you rather an afterwork evening meet or weekend... (would be nice to have daylight to inspect/view work done)

·
Registered
541 Posts
This guy is down. only about 45 mins south

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
okay lets do a weekend day... i prefer sat and a breakfast meet but open

·
Registered
923 Posts
I'm still down to meet. Weekends are best for me as long ad I done get called in but should be free. Brandon is about 20-30 min from me so that's fine of everyone else can make it.

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
October 6th? First Sat of October. 60 & 75 is about 45 to 1hr away from me but it works. Get me an address and a time and I'll be there.

sounds good to me? everyone else?

thinking the mcdonalds just west on 60 would work. grab a bite and talk duramax! take some pics...

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts