·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Might be able to make it for a little bit, work says I can come in later

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
923 Posts
Got the bad news today that I got to work tomorrow so I won't be making it this time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
261 Posts
See you in the morning folks! Looking forward to meeting some DMax members.

McDonald's
10019 East Adamo Drive
Tampa, FL 33619
(813) 654-2202

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
same here gonna wash my truck here in a bit so it aint so filthy lol

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
thanks to the 3 other guys who came out! it was very cool talking to enthusiasts. i got the chance to see a few mods and what/where they are and meet some nice guys.

took a bunch of pics and some video, here is one of them...

·
Registered
923 Posts
Wish I could have made it out. Hope we can do it again and I can make it this time.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
i wuld meet again...it was fun talking diesel fo sho! maybe we do a pinellas meet in the evening next time....

i think the sat 830 am probably kept people away

·
Registered
550 Posts
:gearjaminHit me up next time you guys meet. I'm in the tampa/riverview area

·
Registered
411 Posts
i know this meet has already happened, but i wanted to say. hi i am a new duramax owner too. i live in new port richey and when i am not working at the hospital or wrenching on one of my cars, taking care of babies or hunting.. i'm down for meeting up. haha. i don't know a lot about diesels yet but i learn quick. i am pretty descent with a wrench too. i have about a dozen engine builds under my belt. granted gas engines and 8 were 4 cylinders engines but descent non the less.

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
i know this meet has already happened, but i wanted to say. hi i am a new duramax owner too. i live in new port richey and when i am not working at the hospital or wrenching on one of my cars, taking care of babies or hunting.. i'm down for meeting up. haha. i don't know a lot about diesels yet but i learn quick. i am pretty descent with a wrench too. i have about a dozen engine builds under my belt. granted gas engines and 8 were 4 cylinders engines but descent non the less.
welcome...

im in wesley chapel...new to diesels too...learned a lot from the guys when we meet. was coool to see different generations of Dmax as well as their upgrades!

we should do another in the spring or soon after the new year :D

·
Registered
923 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I see its been awhile since someone posted in this forum. Was curious if anyone is up to doing another meet up in the not too distance future? I'm a new Duramax owner and would love to meet some fellow owners local to the Brandon/Tampa area, share horror stories maybe even gain some knowledge from seasoned pros.

·
Quad Life
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
i would meet again...there were only a few of us but it was fun. nice morning talking diesel then headed home. would be cool to meet up on the causeway and take better pics.. or even a coming car show? make our own show...lol

·
Registered
411 Posts
i would try to meet up. between kids wife work and my cars i don't have a lot of extra time.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts