Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. New to the forum and seeing some great stuff, but not much doing on here for Tampa FL Area? Posted a couple of pics of my truck if you see it on the road. I cover the whole state for my job so you may see me on the highways! Pretty much stock on the outside with the exception of the additional 50HP gained by my back window go fast decals:) (truck details in the signature!)

Would love to plug into existing group / meet some owners or maybe start fresh if there is some interest?

Also any idea why the pics do not show up on the computer? Seems like they show on my phone and I am within the requirements of the attachment requirements.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Never mind on the attachments question...clearly user error....blocked by my browser. I am an idiot:)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all. New to the forum and seeing some great stuff, but not much doing on here for Tampa FL Area? Posted a couple of pics of my truck if you see it on the road. I cover the whole state for my job so you may see me on the highways! Pretty much stock on the outside with the exception of the additional 50HP gained by my back window go fast decals:) (truck details in the signature!)

Would love to plug into existing group / meet some owners or maybe start fresh if there is some interest?

Also any idea why the pics do not show up on the computer? Seems like they show on my phone and I am within the requirements of the attachment requirements.
havnt seen a "Duramax scene" here

·
Premium Member
20 Posts
There are plenty of Duramax owners around here but I think most are on Facebook groups And Facebook is something I just refuse to have...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts