Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my Taylor Wings fuel/tool box. This unit was over 1300 shipped plus the 200 bucks it cost me to get it "Rhino-Lined". This is not your cheap flimsy style tank or toll box you'll find and northern tools. It is well built with great hinges, shocks, weather sealed and keyed latches. Comes with the original install kit as well, I used my own. The unit also comes with the auxiliary plate and level sensors ( I never connected it).

The tank holds 70 gallons of fuel, measures 62", 19.5" tall, 29.5" deep and fits perfectly flush under the rails in a truck leaving ample room for a gooseneck.
I used it for 3 and a half months only.

I'm hoping for 900 OBO

The day I got it before I had it coated.

These are from last week hen I removed it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
where are you located?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I won't refuse any reasonable offer. I'd rather sell for cheap and move it soon than hold it and to try to get more, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I understand but I'm in Delaware,shipping would be unreal.

·
Premium Member
26,482 Posts
I passed the info along here to a friend that's looking for a toolbox/tank combo that's flush. They were gonna' think 'bout it, they may have shied on the price. I reminded, it's OBO. I think they were looking more for grav flow of some type. Maybe they'll have some feedback. Big-D is not too far and we sometimes have runs up that way, deadheading back.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I can meet halfway to Austin if that helps. Worst I can say is no :)

Thanks for passing it along!

·
Registered
476 Posts
wish you werent so far away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.