Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bare with me it’s a bit lengthy. Have a 2010 LMM that’s been giving me TCM and ECM communication codes. Traction control and ABS lights come on and at higher speeds it will hesitate to shift. Took it to a shop the first time and they found a blown fuse (unrelated) and a bad wheel speed sensor. Cleaned all the grounds and replaced the batteries. It was good and then it came back after sitting for a week. The TCM codes came back but it’s not nearly as bad as the first time. It’ll come back randomly as my truck sits a lot. Have taken it back to the shop and are tracing out wiring, but my gut is telling me to go ahead and swap the TCM as it’s still having interment communication issues cause the tech says he will wiggle the wiring harness and it goes away and can’t get it to come back until I start driving it. Here are the codes TCM U0100, TCM U0121, TCM U0140, UNK U0100, & UNK U0101. Any suggestions? TIA

·
Premium Member
10,360 Posts
Might try an external ground on the TCM, sometimes that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts