Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well everybody, figured I'd make the announcement...

I am moving next week to Arizona, I'll be in the Phoenix area. Specifically in Gilbert / Mesa.

I've enjoyed meeting many of the Texas members here and look forward to meeting more members in Arizona.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Well congrats on the move man, have a safe trip!

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, yes it did. I actually used to live out there and still own a house in Queen Creek aka: San Tan Valley, but have no intention of moving back into it. It can remain a rental, that drive SUCKED.

LA is a much longer commute though, what do you do?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Yeah, QC's not bad. They don't emission test diesels there which is a plus. Maricopa county does. I work with Army aviation, that drive does suck. Hopefully I will be getting a more permanent position in Phoenix.

We seem to be getting more and more people on here around Phoenix, may be getting time for some sort of meet and greet.

Sent from my MIUI'ed Dx, while playing traffic.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, QC's not bad. They don't emission test diesels there which is a plus. Maricopa county does. I work with Army aviation, that drive does suck. Hopefully I will be getting a more permanent position in Phoenix.

We seem to be getting more and more people on here around Phoenix, may be getting time for some sort of meet and greet.

There are a LOT of guys from Phoenix on here and San Tan Valley was still emissions required unless you submitted a BS form. Florence wasn't though... Eventually I'll register it somewhere special, but TX is $68 a year, so I have a feeling it may take me awhile to transfer registration over.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
There are a LOT of guys from Phoenix on here and San Tan Valley was still emissions required unless you submitted a BS form. Florence wasn't though... Eventually I'll register it somewhere special, but TX is $68 a year, so I have a feeling it may take me awhile to transfer registration over.
Hmmm I think San tan valley might still fall in maricopa county. Queen creek might too, but I thought it didn't. Oh well, emissions is easy, just put the cat back on and keep it on the stock or tow tune for the snap tests. Have a safe trip out this way!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hate to see you go, but have fun out there! Having a moving sale?

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Come up to Prescott some time. Good luck with the move

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Good luck w/ the move, hopefully run into ya sometime out here!!!!

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmmm I think San tan valley might still fall in maricopa county. Queen creek might too, but I thought it didn't. Oh well, emissions is easy, just put the cat back on and keep it on the stock or tow tune for the snap tests. Have a safe trip out this way!

It is Pinal County, but still required emissions.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck w/ the move, hopefully run into ya sometime out here!!!!
I'm sure I'll meet up with quite a few guys. Hoping to get some guys out to the track one of these weekends.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hate to see you go, but have fun out there! Having a moving sale?
No moving sale, haha...

I should though, I have too much stuff to move.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Has anybody had to get a Matco Tool Box re-keyed? The box has the round style key / locks.

I'm going to call a locksmith tomorrow, but need to get it done ASAP.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
thanks alot for leaving me with no one to chill with when I have free time up here when I am working......fk'r

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks alot for leaving me with no one to chill with when I have free time up here when I am working......fk'r
Haha... You will have to open a thread... Looking for new friends with random amounts of spare time with no notice in Northern DFW area.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
no....

·
Registered
785 Posts
Should have just came to KY, no one here has ever heard of the phrase emissions testing!!!

and Will, I havent been on here much in the past couple of months and you already have over 2300 post... You my friend are a super troll Bravo!!!! I am impressed

1 - 20 of 25 Posts