Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aight Its getting close to being done (green mods in my sig) and im getting real excited! Got some pics to hold me over and drool on while i wait this last week. Here is the most current pic of the progress. I wish i could have had the time to put into this and got someone teach me so i could have said i built it myself but i couldnt. Unfortunately i have to work 50+ hours a week and just couldnt do both. I couldnt be happier with the guy who is doing the work though hes very honest, easy to work with and im confident he is doing a jam up job and he also was EXTREMELY fair priced. He is a full time diesel mechanic during the day and building mine on the side and has still made pretty damn good timing on the build considering. If you live near gulfport MS. and looking for a good dmax mechanic, this guy is the man. Pm me if you want more info about the mechanic as i wouldnt want to put his name out without his permission. SO WHAT YALL THINK, LETS HEAR IT!

Attachments

·
Registered
839 Posts
Hulk like!:D

Sent from a black cloud and the smell of burnt rubber

Attachments

·
Registered
947 Posts
Looks awesome. What turbo are you going with?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks awesome. What turbo are you going with?
Thanks, thats the stock turbo, I had to do some extra things this time around and didnt have enough money to get one... or 2:D Naw im still in the air about whether or not i wanna save and do a s475 over stock or like a 366 or 4094. I know twins are so much nicer but if i found a good used single for the right price than i would proly jump on it. If i did to a s366 i could always add a 480 or something later if im not satisfied.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hulk like!:D

Sent from a black cloud and the smell of burnt rubber
Damn you show off that things so sexy! Though i could have some fun with my lil mini build pic and you gotta go piss all over my parade.:poke[1]: I looked all over for a green dmax motor pic when i was deciding on a color. I proly will never go any further than my lil 30%nozzles and mild cp3 and a bigger turbo. Wish i could but its just not feasible for me on my budget.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
Looks good man

·
Registered
367 Posts
That looks pretty good. I was going to go with green on my build myself but I like the look that the custom auto truck has

·
Registered
57 Posts
Love the green, looks like its going to be a beast!

·
Registered
52 Posts
thats alot of green

·
Registered
56 Posts
interested in the finished product....probably will never know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts