Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i got a 05 chevy 4dr 4x4 dmax, with diesel duals, and BD triple dog, ok it was set on extreme, and this dmax to me runs awesome havent been beet yet, well i raced a 09 nissan titan has the v8 6 spd from a dead stop, i pulled about 1.5 trucks link then about 100 we were side by side, fyi stock titan, does this seem rite???

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Titans are actually pretty fast !!!

Get rid of the Bully Dog, and it will be a whole different race

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I raced one with my Quad set to 90hp and left him, he never had a chance !!

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
yeah i went from a bullydog to quadzilla and theres no comparison my trucks way faster now

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well shit so what do yall suggest as far as a programmer, fyi this is everyday driver i mean everybody else ive raced its done great, my truck also has 147000 miles on it will this make a diff, sorry for all the ? Its just i come from vortecs and dnt know a hole hell of alot about dmax

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
change your programmer to a ppe or something similiar (or efi live for that matter) and you will make him have a bad day

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Will i still get my 21 mpg

·
Dead beat seller!
1,060 Posts
Welcome to DF I would agree with dirty max get rid of bully dog i would go with ppe if you just want a tuner out of a box and if you want a tuner were you can mess with go with efi live with a dsp switch and you will have fun

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Why does everyone say the bully dog is crap, I have never had any problems with mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts