Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts
I guess I need to sell my duramax and buy a Cummins to join their club.

I see Cummins clubs all around here and no dirtymax club.

There's going to be a stock truck pull here in Dickson going on next week during the county fair.

Finally coming home next week. Hope to see some of you at a pull or the track. This baby is waiting for me in the driveway (to big to fit in the garage). All cleaned up and detailed inside and out- thanks to a wonderful wife!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Pickup truck Automotive tire

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Glad to here that. Do you go to the track in Clarksville much. I want to run my truck to see what it's got.

The truck pull in Dickson was pretty cool. I should have pulled. the couple of feeds and rams sucked. Their will be another pull at the Houston county fair on the 19th of this month.

Nov 14th. Dickson county fair is having as another truck pull. I'm pulling for the first time. We need some more duramax trucks to pull.

:anyone:anyone I give up.

I am in Nashville. Would be down for a TN Club.

On a side note, does anyone know of some Duramax shops in Middle T?

I think its called DDP . its off merfreesboro rd. Where having a truck pull in Dickson on Nov 14th. Come down and pull.

Thanks. I should have clarified that I am looking for shops that do service. Thanks for the invite.

What kind of work do you need done.

The things that I want to do right now are installing an Edge EGT probe and I am almost done saving for a lift pump, so I need that installed also. I want some one to look at my front suspension to see how things are wearing, I am not sure if I need to replace anything or not. I also just want someone that I can trust when I have any issues.

I live about an hour from Nashville. If you would like I could help you out with anything.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.