Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone ordered from this site?
I am looking at MBRP 4" down pipe back straight pipe exhaust (S6004PLM.) They have both of them for quite a bit less than any other site.

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
I don't see anything cheaper then normal on that sight. You do know when they say exhaust stack that it's just the tip right?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Support our Site Sponsors...
That is of course where I looked first, but the other site has a GREAT deal on the straight pipe system.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't see anything cheaper then normal on that sight. You do know when they say exhaust stack that it's just the tip right?
Look up the MBRP straight pipe (S6004PLM.) Real good deal.

Not sure what you mean by the exhaust stack I am not looking for one.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
If the prices are so good...try them and report back. It is aluminized...but that really doesnt matter.

·
Registered
585 Posts
That seems a little sketchy...the price is waaay low, and it appears to be a new company. In just a quick search, I didn't see any reviews either way, but I wouldn't risk it. Maybe order something small first and see how it goes.

·
Registered
140 Posts
So who's gonna be the guinea pig? Only $12 shipping on the exhaust system I looked at

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So who's gonna be the guinea pig? Only $12 shipping on the exhaust system I looked at
I would rather support a site sponsor if they can match the price....The guy from that site told me he is looking into becoming a site sponsor.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I live in tn. Im about an hour from tennessee speed sport. It is a very nice place very trust worthy. I wouldnt hesitate. Just my .2 cents!

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
sourceautomotive.biz.

cheap, relatively local to you and I. more of a dodge guy, but he sells everything.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I live in tn. Im about an hour from tennessee speed sport. It is a very nice place very trust worthy. I wouldnt hesitate. Just my .2 cents!
Thank you for the input. I ordered the exhaust through them.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great customer support so far from Tennessee Speed Sport. Ordered yesterday and have a tracking number today.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Give me a holler man, I will take care of you.:drink

Something is definitely screwed up with their site pricing.
I will check out your site for future purchases. I already bought the exhaust.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just checked and now the prices are up to where they should be..guess they had them marked wrong

1 - 20 of 21 Posts