Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the is the ACR club but anyone interested in starting a exclusively TN club?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm game....I live in Maryville

·
Registered
415 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm in too. Cookeville/crossville.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
24 Posts
Any of you guys located near Clarksville going to the diesel event next Thursday June 21?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Any of you guys located near Clarksville going to the diesel event next Thursday June 21?
I will be there. Pretty sure I am going to do my first sled pull that night. Hope to find a sitter so both the wife and I can get out for the evening

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
24 Posts
My boy and I are coming from Knoxville area & staying the night. It's our first time at this event and I was wondering if I need to bring any chairs?

·
Registered
415 Posts
It will be my first time, I have lived here less than a year. I would say bring the chairs if you have room, it wouldn't hurt to have then just in case.

·
Registered
415 Posts
The sled pulls in Clarksville were a success. Pulled for the first time ever, just on stock Tires and got 259 feet. It's not real good but I couldn't get the traction I needed. At least I didn't break anything. My buddy in a 6.4 smoked his 3 month old converter in 140 ft on his first run. Got a short video of an ATV pulling a busted ford off the track.
I did get the chance to meet Justin and his son from Knoxville for a brief minute. I had a good time and I hope the pulls were worth the drive for you both!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey guys I live in Dickson, we need a club I'm in. Anyone going to the show in crossville this Saturday.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Can't get a club started if no one answers.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Glad to here your on board. Went to the rocky top diesel shootout this weekend and talk to a bunch of guys and they all have a club.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Lebanon checking in fellas. I'd like to help in any way with starting a club.

·
Registered
332 Posts
It was awesome. I think I caught the bug and want to try some sled pulling. I think it was a great turn out being that is was their first diesel race.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I think there is another pull at the Wilson county fair , the 15th and 16th I believe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts