Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Diesel Addict
8,026 Posts
the new body style is growing on me enough that my next new truck is going to be the Chevy 3500 LMM S/C L/B SRW,but my favorite is the 05 thru 07 classic body style...

· Diesel Addict
8,026 Posts
I just bought a 07.5 duramax 2500 crew short LTZ
ive driven it for a week now and love it does need a lift but the interior is awesome this is my first diesel so if anyone has tips let me know more power is always appreciated.
question there you mentioned you bought a new truck and you called it the LTZ,are meaning the LBZ or the new LMM....if you have the new LMM or new body style gm brought out it will be hard to find performance parts for it due to the epa regulations,but if you have the classic body style you'll have the LBZ and there are plenty of options avalible for it...

· Diesel Addict
8,026 Posts
the legs
sorry about that i didn't know they changed that....how do you like the ride compared to the older gm trucks?with 35's you won't need more then a 4" lift on the new gm trucks with a 6" it will look better with some 36's or even 37's but anytime you step above the 35's you will really jump up in price per tire....

pm me and i can get you some prices but check with the other sponsors first since they are sponsoring this web site,i don't want to step on any toes...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.