Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
June 9, 2007 @ Ben Bruce Memorial Airpark Raceway in Evadale, TX-The best of both states at one time. The gates open at 2:00p.m. and test and tune starts at 3:00 p.m. Come see who the best state is and represent where you come from! Go to www.evadaleraceway.com for more info.

I know me and a few buddies went a few weeks ago and it was alright, but this should be a great turnout. Me and my buddy both drive '07 classics and he'll be it he low 13s and ill probably be in the mid 14s this weekend. We are also bringing a '95 mustang 5.0L and a '91 Acura NSX.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the winner was texas, but anyway i ran a 14.54 as my best and my buddy ran a 13.66, both of us with LBZs

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Man that looks OK,and only 120 miles away from me!!!:drink:drink

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
Maybe we get info for the next one,hopefully Chkmeout08

Peep the date my bro,sadly it has long passed,BUMMER though,guess they have it every year,we may need to look into that,IIRC,it is just past Sabine Pass,so not far off at all:drink:drink:drink

·
Registered
23 Posts
Peep the date my bro,sadly it has long passed,BUMMER though,guess they have it every year,we may need to look into that,IIRC,it is just past Sabine Pass,so not far off at all:drink:drink:drink
I know im late but if this happens again please keep me informed.... :rockin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts