Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure where this goes, but since it pertains to the guages I just purchased, I'll try the guage section. Just wanted to say thanks to Tyler at Meyer Performance. From what I remember, he was very helpful and a great guy to deal with. I've been laid up sick and drugged up for the last couple days and apparently sometime during all that I ordered a pillar and guages for my truck. Didn't even remember ordering em till i got home this evening and saw 2 UPS packages at the front door. I got all excited like a little kid at Christmas LOL. I'm anxious to see what else gets delivered, no telling what all I ordered. :think1

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
dang one day to get them to you that was fast! you just ordered them yesterday. Thank you for Supporting MPF!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I thought so to. I ordered some stickers off fleabay a month ago and they're still not here, maybe I should check on that.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Not sure where this goes, but since it pertains to the guages I just purchased, I'll try the guage section. Just wanted to say thanks to Tyler at Meyer Performance. From what I remember, he was very helpful and a great guy to deal with. I've been laid up sick and drugged up for the last couple days and apparently sometime during all that I ordered a pillar and guages for my truck. Didn't even remember ordering em till i got home this evening and saw 2 UPS packages at the front door. I got all excited like a little kid at Christmas LOL. I'm anxious to see what else gets delivered, no telling what all I ordered. :think1
You don't know it yet, but you ordered a tranny, turbo and some other goodies too... better double check your bank account :rof

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do have a 68mm Cheetah on the way:D Trans and other goodies are soon to come

1 - 8 of 8 Posts