Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Here's a pic of the slab poured. I haven't taken a picture but all the dirt/gravel has been filled in around it.

Got myself a new lawnmower.

Also, started working on the bar again... I'd like to add some lights, but haven't figured out what I want to do yet.

This weekend... who knows what's going to happen. We are just kind of winging it and hoping we can get the house up by this winter, by working on it during the weekends. I'm also looking at getting a side job doing bobcat work, but that's not set in stone yet.

Maybe I missed it, maybe you'll be okay with me asking lots of questions? :rofl

What lights did you go with on the ceiling?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #142
Maybe I missed it, maybe you'll be okay with me asking lots of questions? :rofl

What lights did you go with on the ceiling?
I have 6x 4' led lights hung on the ceiling. I'd have to look back on what brand they are, but they were from Home Depot. about $80/ea I believe. Plenty bright though.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Hmm, that isn't bad. I thought about going with the traditional high bay (Whatever they're called) lights. The best I could find was $120 a piece. I'll need about 14-20. So, $120 vs $80 for great output is a big difference.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #144
Soooo, Saturday I went and picked up my pavers. I measured 3 times to make sure I had enough, but I fucked up somehow. I ended up a little short but I ordered in another pallet of the doubles... Should be able to finish this next weekend sometime.
Here's what I started with:

Dug down 4" or so and threw down gravel and screeded it level.

Broke a pallet unloading them...

Laid dem bitches down:

I don't have a better pic, and idk why but that's about all the further I got. I need about 10-15 more doubles and will be able to finish...

While I was doing that, dad got wild with the bobcat:

·
Registered
7,855 Posts
Is that a Ford I see pulling that trailer???

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Man that is sweet! I missed it but why did you get a new truck?

·
Registered
292 Posts
This is a sweet transformation! Any updates?

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Jealous!

141 - 153 of 153 Posts