Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some grief from a disgruntled fan we ended up having to repull the entire class of Mod St. Diesels last night didn't really seem to matter anyhow :rockin

Back to back full pulls out the gate brought home the top honors for me!

Full Pull
YouTube - 6-22-07 Listie Full Pull

Full Pull in the Pull Off
YouTube - 6-22-07 Listie Full Pull in pull off

I need to take the time to thank 05_LLY, he and I have been back and forth with alot of tuning talk and discussion. He has provided tremendous amounts of help, and kept me a little bit sane through all of this. I think we have finally worked through the defueling, now we just have some bursting issues to look into. If we get it figured out how to run faster than 22 mph wheel speed down the track, this thing is going to be insane! Caleb thanks again for all the help! SmokinAsset, thanks for the great camera work he other weekend also! :cool:

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Awesome job Adam. Wish i would a made it up but even if i did i woulda fell asleep in the stands!!!!!!

No problem with the help, thats what efi is about, everyone helping and learning. Besides messing with this auto truck tuning has me very confused...LOL!

Now Go get Um at smithton tonight, maybe Smokinasset will take the stock class to if she gets home in time for me to get the truck ready!!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you need a hand give me a buzz, I'll try to get done what I have to for tonight here shortly.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
congrats to ya Adam,i guess all that hard work is paying off..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts