Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2946 Posts

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,921
I always pictured it to be much drier and less established south of the border.... It looks pretty sweet.

I think we need a track day....
Trails has several test and tune Friday nights in July and August.

I think one of them overlaps king of Columbus

·
Finally! Wheels on!
8,865 Posts
Looks good Joe. Glad you are still getting show your truck some love with the sons ride getting so much attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,923
Looks good Joe. Glad you are still getting show your truck some love with the sons ride getting so much attention.

Me too. Lol

His is parked until next week when I get the ball joints and clock spring done on it. Got a buddy them along with checking out the power steering on it. After that it’s to paint at some point soon. My original goal was to have it road ready and done by the end of May. I’ll miss that deadline unfortunately by a couple weeks more than likely.

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,924
Put 1200 miles on it in the past week. Hand calculated 18.4 miles per gallon which isn’t bad. I’ll take it considering I have a lead foot and wasn’t easy on it.

Ended up going to the middle of nowhere in Missouri for a week with minimal cell service. Couldn’t even post a picture here. Lol

Spent about 6 hours in the rain going there and the same coming back. He truck is due for a thorough detailing again after that trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
That last picture!

I agree with the last pic!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,928

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,929
Took the opportunity to wash mine today. Had to take the in laws to the local airport and took the long way home. Let Tyler get some drive time in we stopped to take some pics

Attachments

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,930
Helped a local fellow out with his truck over the 4th also.

He had a 2015.5 lml with shit tunes. Got him fixed up with a EZ lynk and a airdog. He couldn’t be happier now.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,931
Took the opportunity to hit the track today. Ended up getting 4 1/4 mile passes and 2 1/8th mile passes in.

Got a new PB 13.39 @ 99.44 mph.

Pretty damn stoked about it. Also had my best 60’ ever with a 1.76 tonight.

Was hoping that pulling the overload out would help it transfer weight better and it seemed to help.

Attachments

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Took the opportunity to hit the track today. Ended up getting 4 1/4 mile passes and 2 1/8th mile passes in.

Got a new PB 13.39 @ 99.44 mph.

Pretty damn stoked about it. Also had my best 60’ ever with a 1.76 tonight.

Was hoping that pulling the overload out would help it transfer weight better and it seemed to help.
Nice job Joe, super proud of you and the truck. Some very nice consistent passes!

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,935

·
Registered
9,964 Posts
Congrats joe always great when you set a PB!

·
Registered
7,816 Posts
Nice Joe!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,939

·
Registered
19,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,940
Haven’t had much time to do anything with the truck but drive it.

Took a little time tonight to wash it. Plan on doing a full detail when time allows.

Attachments

2921 - 2940 of 2946 Posts