Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

2961 - 2970 of 2970 Posts

·
Registered
18,919 Posts

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,963 ·
Build your Fucking trans already! Lol

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk
Im between a rock and a hard place on that. LOL.

it definitely won’t happen until I have a bigger she shed to put the truck in. Which won’t happen until we move. Soooooooo. LOL

maybe I should just put the money I want to spend in savings towards the she shed build.

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
Im between a rock and a hard place on that. LOL.

it definitely won’t happen until I have a bigger she shed to put the truck in. Which won’t happen until we move. Soooooooo. LOL

maybe I should just put the money I want to spend in savings towards the she shed build.
Come on man, if I can tear my engine out with the truck SIDEWAYS in a 3-car garage, anything is possible! :D

Reactions: Blue06Sierra

·
Registered
5,985 Posts
Come on man, if I can tear my engine out with the truck SIDEWAYS in a 3-car garage, anything is possible! :D
I wish I have a 3 car garage. My single 10 foot wide is too small...

·
Registered
20,996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,968 ·
hell. I did a full frame off restoration 3 years ago in my barn basically. It’s not the lack of space. It’s just me being a tight ass and not wanting to drop 6k. LOL

·
Registered
5,454 Posts
I hear ya man. You have your priorities right though. House first.

2961 - 2970 of 2970 Posts