Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok first ill explain the title........okie=oklahoma sotan=minnesota......im born and raised a okie but the wife drug me to minnesota so now im part minnesotan....now to my truck
2004 GMC 2500HD SLT Lb7 4x4...amsoil fluids all around..she has 285,000 miles on it....recent motor freshed up all new gaskets,head shaving,drilling out valve guides that port and polishing stuff i dont understand and head studs....(the guy i bought it from had all this work done im going off what the reciept and he has told me) it has air intake and 4 inch magnaflow exhaust...hypertech max energy programmer(wanting to sell and go ppe or efi live).....transmission has been built also...(done before i bought so i only know from reciepts) t100?? triple disc torque convertor allison valve body updated and new flywheel...bunch of other stuff i dont know he says the transmission learns by the way you drive???
It has a 6 inch RCD lift with 22" rockstars and 35" nitto grapplers
inside it has kenwood 7 inch in dash dvd player, nintendo wii, kicker 500w amp and two 10 alpines mounted behind rear seat.
I dont do any serious hauling with it, its my daily driver...was a mopar fan but now converting over (still like my hemi ram 1500) but this truck does the same just with better mpg's.....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Welcome. Be glad she got you outta this place.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Nice truck, good choice getting out of the mopar world.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Nice rig and let me know if I can help ya out with anything.

I can get you a good deal on EFI Live if you want to give either Kory or Idaho Rob a shot

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks...as soon as the dump truck season starts back up again ill be selling the max energy and upgrading...the guy i bought the truck from has a friend that does pulling with a duramax and he has the ability to write codes or whatnot so i might take it to him and have him remap the computer for me

·
Registered
325 Posts
Welcome from another Minnesotan!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Welcome and awesome LB7! I am not too far from you just into WI a bit.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts