Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

The week before Christmas my 88 Ford 7.3 Diesel decided to blow a hole in it's oil cooler...need I say more? So it was off to look for a new truck. I was going to replace it soon anyway.

After looking at the new Fords and Dodges I drove over to the GM Dealers. There was no comparison... GM had them hands down. So it was just a matter of finding which dealer was going to give me the best deal.

What a truck.... 07 LBZ 2500HD LS. 4X4. Talk about smooth power! Got to try out the 4x4 in the snow last night, does just fine. Hope to be able to contribute to the forum soon.:drink

Gary

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Hi, I'm Earth. Have we met?
3,162 Posts
Sorry to hear about the old ford but Your gonna be more than pleased with the new D Max!!!!

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the site!
Caleb

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get some pics as soon as I can clean her off. From the day I brought it home it was either covered with mud or snow. It is now covered in sleet and ice! Hopefully this week.

As far as mods go, I think until spring it will just be the bed liner and gauges. Come spring I will start looking at chips and exhaust. Then we will see where that takes us!

Gary

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sorry to hear about the old ford but Your gonna be more than pleased with the new D Max!!!!

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the site!
Caleb
Just wanted to say thanks and i'll try to get some pics of mine on there then you'll be able to tell that shes not new i got it in July and it has 15100 miles on it Bully Dog Triple Dog with Outlook 4in turbo back straight, american eagle 186 rims with 265 Bridgestone Dueler At Revos 06 regular cab srw 3500 hopefully i can get used to using this site because right now i dont know how to mess with my profile it just keeps telling me to log in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts