Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the ol Alli aint holdin up at all anymore. I can limp her out on command, haha! It's a good thing that I have Jess at Husker Diesel rebuildin me an lly core with gmax5! Anyways with my Efi and an Airdog What else can I do to get me in the 500hp Ballpark? I plan on takin the truck to the dyno after I do these mods. To find out.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
C'mon y'all!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts

n2o?

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Brian just has a vendetta against us for no apparent reason, and seeing how he's never done business with us, there's really no reason for it. But everyone sees through it so I don't worry about it.

And yes Brian, we've been building them for a long time, longer than you know of, just never really advertise it since we've always stayed pretty much at capacity with local business.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well is hould have all those things by thurs. Trans, tuner, lift pump. And that got a little heated there, settle down boys, haha!

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
did they run over your dog or what guy?
Yes they did. :rolleyes:

Brian just has a vendetta against us for no apparent reason, and seeing how he's never done business with us, there's really no reason for it.
1. I have a reason
2. I have done business with you

haha does brian like anybody ?

I dont think so
I do, people that actually build their own efi tunes, but thats another story :rolleyes:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i live in the outskirts of rockford.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
to the top

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Yes they did. :rolleyes:

1. I have a reason
2. I have done business with you

I do, people that actually build their own efi tunes, but thats another story :rolleyes:
1. I suppose your reason is because you want to be like Ben and bash random people for the fun of it then go on DD and be mr cool.

2. Good for you, I'm sure it was a pleasant experience.

Not sure where you get that last piece of info from. I've watched Jess build plenty of tunes, and tested and refined many of his tunes using my own truck.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
back on track...

as previously stated, with a max effort efi tune, trans, lift pump, you getting rid of the lift, those 35's and your 55lbs/peice rockstars; not only will you be over 500hp, but you may net yourself a high 12 pass

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
1. I suppose your reason is because you want to be like Ben and bash random people for the fun of it then go on DD and be mr cool.

2. Good for you, I'm sure it was a pleasant experience.

Not sure where you get that last piece of info from. I've watched Jess build plenty of tunes, and tested and refined many of his tunes using my own truck.
Nope, I dont wanna be like Ben, if I was you and your bro would already be gone from this site :rof
I dont bash people "just for the fun of it" as you may think, I have my reasons. I dont hardly ever see you posting over on DD, maybe because people over there actually know the real Husker twins.

Yes, it was a pleasant experience, I got 2 fuel filters to my house faster then a bugatti. :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Already gone from this site? LMFAO thats a good one!! :rof

I don't post much on DD because I enjoy the people and the lighter hearted discussions over here, and really don't have much desire to post over there. I do enjoy reading the technical discussions and have learned a good bit from reading over there. The only bad things folks know about us is the lies you spew about us over there. My truck has a stock tranny, and will until I have the money and desire to build it. I have a life outside of here, so every penny I have doesn't go into my truck. It's nice to read about trucks running 10's and 11's, but my truck will never be that fast, so I really don't have much to add to their discussions. FWIW I don't see you ridiculing people on DD like you do here, you mind your p's and q's over there, and McRat and others put you in your place when you don't, I've seen it.

And when you've tried to bash us over there, people have told you to shut up and mind your business more or less, I've seen that too. Like I said, people know you, and know that you run your mouth to hear your own voice. So most people dismiss the verbal upchuck you constantly spew for the lies, opinions, and gibberish that it usually is. Sometimes you post good info over here and it's great when you do, usually thats not the case though.

·
Banned
17,252 Posts
Already gone from this site? LMFAO thats a good one!! :rof

I don't post much on DD because I enjoy the people and the lighter hearted discussions over here, and really don't have much desire to post over there. I do enjoy reading the technical discussions and have learned a good bit from reading over there. The only bad things folks know about us is the lies you spew about us over there. My truck has a stock tranny, and will until I have the money and desire to build it. I have a life outside of here, so every penny I have doesn't go into my truck. It's nice to read about trucks running 10's and 11's, but my truck will never be that fast, so I really don't have much to add to their discussions. FWIW I don't see you ridiculing people on DD like you do here, you mind your p's and q's over there, and McRat and others put you in your place when you don't, I've seen it.

And when you've tried to bash us over there, people have told you to shut up and mind your business more or less, I've seen that too. Like I said, people know you, and know that you run your mouth to hear your own voice. So most people dismiss the verbal upchuck you constantly spew for the lies, opinions, and gibberish that it usually is. Sometimes you post good info over here and it's great when you do, usually thats not the case though.
Guess you like to worry about me too much, thought you said you dont really care..?
Pats site boils down to, dont agree with Pat and you get phucked with. I have had my arguments with people over there as I do here, but I get over it, including the one im having with you. I could care less about what happened in 10 mins from now. I dont ridicule people over there probably because people actually know what their talking about. You can say/think whatever you want about my "lies" but im not the only one who knows about your shady efi tuning that you call "your own".

Let me know when your ready for a trans, I have a buddy that gets smokin deals on ATS parts. :rof

1 - 20 of 41 Posts