Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bobo
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tim Jackson PSD Class Winner 2011

Someday Tim will be on the cover of Diesel Power Magazine, have sports drinks named after him, or maybe even have his own designer jeans made with torn backsides out of them. Until then, we can all just watch you tube videos of him blowing shit up and winning truck pulls.

I'm glad to be a part of this awesome pull truck and also happy trailerpro posts vids of all the pulls so we can all enjoy some Duramax/EFI Live success!!

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Youtube vids dont seem to be right

·
Registered
434 Posts
Are they vids of truck pulls?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I just looked up Tim Jackson duramax and found it, that trucks badass.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
damn thats a lot of power

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
you sent me some of those vids a while back didnt you Bob ? or are all of these new ? holler at me when your coming back through JC Tennessee, me and wes will buy ya a beer :drink

congrats on all the hard work

·
Its just a worktruck
13,908 Posts
Awesome year for the Dmax. Glad I made it to a few pulls this summer to see them in action. Thanks for posting those over here Bob.

Also, A late congratulations is due to Caleb(05_LLY) & Corrie for taking first place in points for Street Diesel!! Hell of a season guys!

·
Registered
116 Posts
What happened at clearfield pa I seen fire come out from under the hood. Looked pretty nasty.

Sent from my LG-P925 using AutoGuide App

·
Bobo
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What happened at clearfield pa I seen fire come out from under the hood. Looked pretty nasty.

Sent from my LG-P925 using AutoGuide App
Nothing got hurt. A fuel line burst and caught it on fire. We are back on the engine Dyno, so should be another good year for the Duramax!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Duramax domination

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
13 Posts
Nice work Bob and Tim!! That thing is awesome and will only be better without the stock driveline in it.

·
the world famous
697 Posts
Nice work guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
347 Posts
Damn, i love that truck. Well built truck seems to be very consistant!! Awesome Work!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts