Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 313 Posts

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did this at another forum for a calendar year. Since I'm bored, tired, need to bump my post count here, and don't get enough attention at home I'll start it here.

Most trips start at home in Albion,Mi drive down to Elkhart County IN and grab a camper and go somewhere.

Here we go:

02 Oct 10 - 25 ft 5200 lbs trailer to Harrow, Ontario Canada

06 Oct 10 - 26 ft 6100 lbs trailer right back to Harrow Ontario again

Truck is at 268,153 today

07 Oct 10 - 29 ft trailer to Murraysville, PA. Will update with the weight after I get it tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Thought married guys were never bored...

I think someone needs to start having kids...It'll give you new toys to play with.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Should become mandatory for you to start posting pictures...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
of the trailers you pull...So did your cooled glove box turn into a microwave since its getting colder?

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its upper 50's out. I'm still running a/c on cool. I did have a nice cold sprite today :)

As soon as I switch to heat I'm gonna throw a ham+cheese sandwich in there. See what happens

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Btw. That idea is just plain genius if I start seeing it in the ford focus it better be followed by a royalty check

·
Administrator
16,952 Posts
Its upper 50's out. I'm still running a/c on cool. I did have a nice cold sprite today :)

As soon as I switch to heat I'm gonna throw a ham+cheese sandwich in there. See what happens
Throw it in there an leave it for the winter?

1 - 20 of 313 Posts