Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
261 - 280 of 313 Posts

·
Do work!
2,234 Posts
its been a long time. Didnt go west of the mississippi river but a few times this year.

and yup, 70,266 miles for the year on the truck.:gearjamin
That some miles on a truck in one year. Especially since you were down for what a month with the drive shaft issue? I put 40k a year on but its not anywhere close to what you do with yours :rof

·
Registered
17 cclb are 3500.
2,289 Posts
I have no clue how many I did this year. Was horrible at my record keeping this year. Now I'm curious and gonna go see were I'm at now

·
Registered
17 cclb are 3500.
2,289 Posts
I hit 68,564 miles. That's a ton of miles considering how long my truck was down, and how little I've used it this year.

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
Maintance Stuff

LOF - 7
oil filter changed (every 5,000) 6
fuel filters (2 on truck) - 6
trans spin on - 3
trans internal - 1
trans fluid changed - 2
tire rotations & rebalance - 7
coolant changed - 1
P/S Fluid changed - 3
Brake Fluid changed - 3
Rear Dif Fluid - 2
4 New Tires
4 new shocks
3 ujoints and carrier bearing
New hid ballast & bulb - 1
High beam bulbs 2

Other parts changed -

All from the exploding driveshaft incident -
trans tail housing & bearing
Fuel tank & cooler
driveshaft w/ ujoints & carrier bearing
exhaust
ABS module
trans fluid
brake fluid
rear dif fluid

·
Registered
609 Posts
I got 71k on the work truck, and it has been down right at 8 weeks this year. It's starting off the new year right waiting on a new transfer case at the dealer now. I put 7500 on the dealers loaner the last time it was in for 4 weeks. Not sure what all I have put on the other trucks in our fleet, but I would venture a guess that I would be real close to 85k for the year. Here's to the hope that 2012 will get to 120k real quick and my company turns this junker in for another one!!!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #271 ·
Haven't stopped. Still doing my one a week (or 2 this week). Just figured I ho'd up my post count pretty good with this thread so I'd give it a break for 2012. :neener

That was a fun ride today, all the snow and ice and a 31 ft'er. Those Michelin Ltx winters gripped good :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
How many miles are on your truck?

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Haven't stopped. Still doing my one a week (or 2 this week). Just figured I ho'd up my post count pretty good with this thread so I'd give it a break for 2012. :neener

That was a fun ride today, all the snow and ice and a 31 ft'er. Those Michelin Ltx winters gripped good :)
Leave it to the van guys ho'in up the threads

Sent from my Droid while couch surfing!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #274 ·
A little over 350,000.

I noticed last winter my trans lines starting to seep a little. Weather got warm and they stopped. Changing my oil this week I noticed a little more than a seep. Guess I better change them.

Anyone got a how to link handy? Im tired & lazy.

Yes, still on my original and stock lines. I got a deal on a set of stockers too, so just going to use 'em. If the oe ones lasted me 350+........

·
Registered
80 Posts
I did mine last fall. what a pain in the ass. I did read a how too. the thing is after you unhook the lines, (the easy part) the rest was just a damn fight, nothing but a fight.

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #278 · (Edited)

3 slides, corian counters, nice looking wood, bar/island in kitchen, edgeless or frameless Windows - whatever they call 'em. Sharp looking trailer, turns some heads on the highway too.

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
I do my best to pick em up a few weeks early and do a circle tour around lake michigan just to make sure the trailer is good to go for the customers. As long as I deodorize the stink pickle tank everything is ok.

261 - 280 of 313 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.