Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Considering selling my 09' to buy a 19' which has been drastically marked down to bring in new inventory.

Bought (02) years ago and I am the third owner. I went through most of the major items except motor and transmission.
2009 CCLB 4X4 LTZ with just over 250K miles. I planned to do trans and engine next year but I am weighing time with my truck over time with the family having fun, and the family is weighing more heavily for me.

EXTERIOR:
- In 2017 I had the truck taken down to the frame and had the entire chassis treated for any rust (it was a Texas truck so there was little) and then undercoated.
- Inside and underside of the bed was rhinolined
- Few dents and dings so I had the entire truck sanded and repainted at Extreme Custome Collision in Woodbridge VA (very credible shop) Costs about ~$15,000.00
- All new moldings and trim
- mirrors of 2015 and newer
- HID lights
- Billet Grill
- Installed Moto Metal 20"wheels with Toyo open country 33.7" tires
- Just had it professionally ceramic coated (I think Kenso Coating) about 2 months ago (3 or 5 year warranty, I don't remember) at Tango Mikes (Stafford VA)

MECHANICAL: (truck has never had a programmer on it)
- All synthetic fluids
- PPE trans deep pan
- New Brake System: Hydroboost, all pressure lines, Powerstop everything
- New Suspension Back: Air Lift Wirelessone airbags with wifi controller
- New Suspension Front: Zone 3" Leveling Kit, new axles, new PPE tie rods, new control arms, new steering box, new idler & pitman arms, new everything.
- New batteries
- Banks Tubor Boost tube waiting to go on next weekend

ISSUES:
- Recent leak at the Power steering pump (only item not replaced when I did steering and brakes... 'dunno;)
- Recent code tripped for the EGR... Probably due for a new EGR or a delete.
- normal wear on drivers seat edge
- I think that is it.

I was hoping to get $25K for the truck but wanted to know what the forum thinks it is worth...

Thanks,
Colt

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The new Truck, if things work out...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
Nice truck. I don’t think 25 will be a problem for you.

Reactions: 45Colt45
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.