Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

6081 - 6100 of 6114 Posts

·
Premium Member
267 Posts
Lol! The pic kinda sucks, I didn't want it to look too obvious since I was in my company truck taking the pic. The Love's repair truck has one of those kerosene bullet heaters pointed right at the tanks. Since it got down to 0* that nite I'd have to say either his fuel and/or DEF froze up on him and the truck shut down. The driver had a bunch of winter clothes on sitting in the pilot seat and this really HUGE hunter orange hat on that looked like it was covering the diaper he had on his head.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Got tailgated for about 2 miles on my way home today by a highschool kid and his buddy in a jacked up 90s f250... Thought he was king shit. Didn't let him razzle me. I turned off to go to the local rite aid and he laid on his horn... This high pitched harbor freight air horn.... Guess I was a few days off on shipping... Got horn blasters train horns on the way and a dual compressor viair system coming Friday.... What a wiener... I'll be on the hunt soon... Paybacks a bitch! Hahaha

·
Registered
174 Posts
I love my Hornblasters conductors special on my DD civic.

I get pleasure out of blasting people who cut me off or drive like a dumbass.

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
What do you find

What do you find at the end of a "Dead End Street"?

Why a Stop Sign of course!

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Canadian billboards

Attachments

·
LHN...We ARE the Joneses
26,283 Posts
Posted on Next Door;

Free
Looking for a home
Hello is anyone willing to take in a duck and a rooster(mini rooster),the rooster was given to my husband from a friend ,the duck was given to us from a friend for our daughter,but she is in heat and we don't have space for more farm animals please let me know if you are interested.
'dunno;
Is it the Duck or the Daughter in heat? And how's the Rooster involved? :rofl

6081 - 6100 of 6114 Posts