Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having some throttle trouble for awhile but never really thought about it. i thought it was just becasue it was lifted, but today after installing my PPE fuell pickup kit I reved the truck in park and noticed that the variations was very noticeable. I had the pedal at a consent pressure but was going all over the map. I have no idea why this is doing it, but when I have it on crusie control down a road, it is fine.

I took the truck in before when it had warranty and the tech fried the CP3 so they put a new one in, I noticed that it did not do this but after awhile it started again, and now when I drive in the city it kinda jerks and revs weird.

Could this be something in the computer, I dont have efilive hooked up yet, waiting for Rob to come back. Maybe when I install the LBZ CP3 it will stop. I also changed out the pedal sensor and no luck.

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody have any ideas?

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
TAINTED SUSPENSION
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Replaced 200km's ago, and have changed it every 4 - 5k's

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hear a lot about idle surges being caused by a bad fuel pressure regulator solenoid (on the cp3 pump) When they replaced your cp3, that would have been replaced along with it I believe. I'll know soon, my cp3 will hopefully be in monday. not sure if it's included or not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts