Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone gonna be at the truck drags next saturday @ woodburn?

·
Registered
333 Posts
I was BUT not now. I just got back from the Spokane trip and i'm going to keep it local this weekend. I'm heading over to Bremerton for the PDRA drag race. Might go to a Mariners game instead, havn't figured it out yet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool. Im gonna be there, gonna try to get a couple other trucks to go too

·
Registered
333 Posts
we'll the wife doesn't want to do "truck stuff" this weekend but i'm going to try and talk her into it. Sounds like it's going to be a great weekend. I know a bunch of people that are going to go. It will be a good time!!!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I'll be there with Max'd Out

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Go get em' Ken!!!:drink

·
Registered
393 Posts
See you fellas there!!

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
How fast will it go on level one?:D
Should go high 10's on one, runs mid 10's on 2, low 10's on 3, 10.00 on 4 and never been on tune 5:cool

·
Registered
906 Posts
Should go high 10's on one, runs mid 10's on 2, low 10's on 3, 10.00 on 4 and never been on tune 5:cool
Not going into #5 this weekend either,:D We'll see who shows up, I think I'll only run one class and may pass on SS since I think I already will have enough points to get invited to Boise and just run Prostreet.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I will look for your truck Ken. I wanna see that thing up close. It sounds like its gonna be HOT. Oh well, the wife and i survived the armdrop drags when it was 90 somethin degrees, this will be worth it.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I'll be down LATE Friday night. Staying at a friends house out in Mollala. I'll be at the track with some other Dmax guys. It's gonna be a great weekend!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Old thread, New to the site. Woodburn has a truck class now that has 7 scheduled races starting in April 2015. Looking for more trucks to come.
April 4th
May 2nd
May 31st
June 13th
July 11th NHDRA Pacific coast Diesel Nationals by ISSPRO
Aug 8th Thunder truck drags
Sept 12th

·
Registered
183 Posts
Outstanding. Thanks for sharing the information. Will make an effort to get down there. I won't race, but I will absolutely support the cause.

Josh

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Old thread, New to the site. Woodburn has a truck class now that has 7 scheduled races starting in April 2015. Looking for more trucks to come.
April 4th
May 2nd
May 31st
June 13th
Sept 12th
Thanks for the info!!!!! Any info on classes???
I would love to come and play should be somewhere low 13s high 12s without the big tires and lift maybe low 12s

·
Registered
11 Posts
For the truck class they split it up into 2 classes until final rounds. The split is a slick class and non slick class.
No electronics for both classes.
Electronics are determined by delay box's, auto shifter, throttle stop and stuff like that. It's basically a sportsman/pro class. No super pro.

·
Registered
183 Posts
April 4th
May 2nd
May 31st
June 13th
Sept 12th
Just over a month out. Still in the middle of moving from northern Washington to southern, but if at all possible, I will make all attempts to show up.

Woodburn is only 15-20(ish) minutes south of Portland?

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
I forgot about this definitely going to try and make a few of these events.

·
Premium Member
5,628 Posts
Was there this year will be next.. Starting in Bakersfield next year and will be trying for the whole west coast to include Canada...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.