Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive been having issues with two trouble codes p1235 and p0305. they didnt always happen just pop up randomly. some days ran great others like it was missing out. took it to the dealer and at first they couldnt get it to have any issues. they call back a few hours later saying it is my injectors and all 8 need replaced for $4400. first off if it was truely injectors wouldnt they always have the issue not just at times? second is this something ill always have to deal with? i had them replaced about 2 years and 35k ago. does anyone know if going with industrial injection or ddp have better longevity? and lastly if it does need injectors would i be stupid not to put some 50hp in? im sorry this is alot of questions. just interested in opinions/feedback from someone who knows. thanks

·
Registered
96 Posts
i had mine done about 70 k ago and at that time had the injectors massaged for 50hop or so. mostly hydro machined to clean up the nozzle.

i run no chip and have all factory settings in place and my rig is starting to run rough too

i have the dealer check all of the vitals and all is in the right parameters but still i suspect the damned injectors, and if your chipped and have boosted the rail pressure the chances for the injector case to leak increase, even more i hope its not your in jectors , i hope its not my injectors too
damn them GM and their junk......

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i hope not either. anyone have some info on running different injectors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts