Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

121 - 140 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Its about 20-25Mins away from half moon lake, I have 15 acres their, just finished building the barn and starting on the Cabin

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Awwwwww we've roped ourselves another lovely friendship fellas.. Mistltoe....

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Nice. Let me know if you ever need help. I would love to help...

Id love help, im looking on putting a fass system on my truck that I found here local but I have no idea how to install it, same with a water/meth kit im debating on as well

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Well shit lets do it..Next time your up here let me know. We can get it done, truck or cabin.

Heck ya, and I was debating if I should get a turbo horn or a ppe boost valve as well since their cheap.....Im for sure getting the fass system but unsure if I want the water/meth kit and turbo horn, since ill already be pushing the limit of my trans if I get those

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Is it bad if i buy a plane ticket to utah or wyoming?? Haha i had family livin in casper..

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Define bad?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Lol i was kidding.. Ya'll should.fly hear and work on my stuff if your.bored.. Lol lol lol

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
Im about tired on working on cars and trucks, im an auto body tech and hate it

·
Registered
1,393 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
Well think I'm going to tint my front windshield with 50% but I don't know the rules here in Idaho I just moved here.

Do it man, it looks amazing, I tinted my windshield so dark I got in a wreck tonight and broke my nose, lol..... Just kidding i was at a rodeo and got thrown at the shoot when I was on the horse and broke my nose, but literally a tinted windshield helps out so much and you wont have a problem with cops with 50% on the windshield, what part are you located at in idaho?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Sorry about the nose.. Lol
So ya'll know i put a wiper cowl on right, i had a guy yesterday tell me that my sun visor fell down..i said huh?? Lol he says ya u cant tell its layin on your wipers... Haha wth.. Really, i laughed so hard as i explained to him what it was, as he proceeded to ask me what keeps it from blowing away.. Lol

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
My little DD chevy Colorado had 20% on the whole windshield, and top 6" was limo strip on top of it. Was nice, but I work nights now so I took it off. I can see again ;)

My single cab has whole windshield done 35%.

·
Registered
380 Posts
02Duramax, do you have any inside pictures before the tint?
I see the one you posted but can't tell if it's tinted or not?
Post #81

·
Registered
30 Posts
Ive had a few vehicles fully tinted, I ran 20 on my avalanche and 10 on a tahoe. I'm running 15 with a double 5 brow and 5% all around. Its REALLY not too bad at night if you have HIDs...only time I have an issue is if it rains st night....then your Ridid LEDs come jn handy. Lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
Oh and as for tickets, cops etc....I have my concealed carry license and 90% of the time they say "ok thanks for carrying have a good day" or something similar

·
Registered
380 Posts
Oh and as for tickets, cops etc....I have my concealed carry license and 90% of the time they say "ok thanks for carrying have a good day" or something similar
:rofl:rofl:rofl
that wouldn't work up here in Ontario
they'd arrest you for having a weapon and your windshield would be the least of your problems and thier worries lol

121 - 140 of 167 Posts