Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

161 - 167 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
ya same here, I dont get messed with my tint, I have for my tail lights being tinted but not really for my window tint, I guess because my dually is "stock height" compared to my last truck rollin on 37's that you could spot out in a crowd, id like to see pics of your rig when you get the chance to take some

·
Registered
380 Posts
I have 35% on windshield, 20% on front doors, 5% or the factory 15% in the rear and stock 15% on the back glass for ease of backing up. LOVE IT!
Tint it and use your mirrors for backing up :poke[1]:

·
Registered
380 Posts
I get that alot lol. You have any tint done now?
I have factory tint on the back windows and I'll guess 20% on the front windows. it was on there when I bought it. it's starting to peel off though so I want to re do it the way I want.

my last truck was a 07 1500 crew cab and I tinted it 20% all around with a 5% brow and it was alright. I liked it but the windshield would have made it awesome so thats what I want to do now

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #164
Ever get your windshield tinted?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yeah you guys have convinced me to do my windshield for sure....I'm going 35

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
X2 on that one!! when I replace my windshield im getting 50 and a 5 eyebrow. you guys be sure to take a pic with your windows legal before they put it on. most of the time you can just send in a picture of your truck fixed for your fix it tickets

161 - 167 of 167 Posts