Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • Truck seat covers are up to 76% off right now on eBay. Click here for Black! Tan! Multi-coloured! even Camo!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the biggest tire i can fit on an 07' 2500 D-max leveled with little or no modification? Any input would be great. Just bought the truck yesterday and it needs tires bad. the stockers look so small.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
285's/33's. Width is what does it. I'll be doing some 33x12.5 an just get the wizwheel out. I would like bigger tires under a little lift.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have some 34" tires and they were installed with just a leveling kit. I have moved to a 3 inch lift. The lift made the ride much better. The width is the bigger issue. I am only running a 275-65-20.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I stuffed 295/70R17 Toyo M/T's under my truck with the Cognito UCA 2" kit. I'll try and post a picture to give you an idea.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.