Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, question that hopefully someone can answer for me here. Im sure part of this has been asked maybe not for this specific application but here it goes. I'm getting new wheels and tires within the next month. I have a 2012 2500 it's the Rocky Ridge camo version. The truck came lifted 6" from the factory on 35" Mickey T's. My questions are, 1) what width wheels do I need? I'm not sure whats on it. I Know my tires are 35x20x12.5 obviously the wheels are 20 Inches tall but to run 12.5 wide tires what width wheels would be needed? and also my truck came factory with 35"s and the front bumpers trimmed it seems I can fit 37"s without a problem. Doesn anyone have a confirmation on that? My ulitmate goal would be able to fit 37's on 20's. Thanks for the help fellas.

·
Registered
301 Posts
only info i have to offer you is if you want to find out the width of your current wheels take a look at the backside of one of the wheels. the size should be stamped on it somewhere on the back. Not sure all wheel companies do it but my moto metals have the size stamped on the backside.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts