Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking for some new tires and I came across some Federal Couragia M/Ts and after looking up some reviews I'm kinda questioning whether I should get them or not... If you have any opinions or run them I'd love some feedback. Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ive had 3 sets of them and plan to put them on my new truck soon as my wheels come in. I love them, great traction, and last decent (about 40K miles) as long as you take care of them. I rotate them every 2500 miles and they stay nice and smooth. A little noisy but I personally like the roar of a mud terrain.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I haven't ever had an issue with any of mine knock on wood lol. I haul heavy and run like a bat out of hell on the interstate. Even working in the woods with them the worst damage Ive been able to inflict was some rock rash. They balance really well without a wheel full of weights, and ride smooth. they have gone up in price over the past few years but its worth it to me.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hate to burst your bubble but they really are not that great. There's a reason they're cheap, not to mention they are WAY too soft, the average 3/4 ton truck will get at most 20,000, even with religious rotations. They're a mud tire and need to be used for just that. Just like everything else, spend the extra money and get something nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts