Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my trucks going in april 1st for new rockers, fenders, and getting refinished its a black Silverado CCSB LT lowered/leveled. I'm trying to decided whether
or not to have the stock fender flares put back on or not. Not a huge fan of how they look right now because they're like the charcoal gray on the black truck, but I'm thinking if I have them put back on and color matched gloss black like the truck they'll look good. I've seen them done with red trucks and white trucks mostly. What do you guy's think? If someone has a black truck that they've done this to pics would be great.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anybody?????

·
Premium Member
10,818 Posts
I think they would look alright.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I like the flares!. Looks more like a HD. Color matched FTW

·
Registered
10,695 Posts
Another vote for color match:thumb.

·
Registered
16,262 Posts
Color match.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
Get smooth finish flares and color match them. Don't paint the textured flares.

·
Registered
404 Posts
^ agree with this guy. I have had the textured ones painted and that was a costly mistake. Ended up buying the smooth and then having them painted.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do I buy the smooth ones? I don't bushwhackers those are for fudge packers.

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
There are OEM smooth flares. They may still be available from the dealer. Otherwise, you can buy OEM smooth style aftermarket flares online; Amazon, eBay, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts