Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you ship to Québec. Canada ?

I havé to replace all my front steering and suspension Stuff so i havé a 1000 to 3000$ budget i want a setup to clear
Easely my 37 and Will be More strong

Oh and its on a 6 inch fabtech. ( i CAN sell it if you have a better option)

Thank you and sorry for my english i do my best.

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
don't email him, you'll never get an answer.... call him @ NorCal Truck. 925-447-7800, hit 2 when you hit the prompt.

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
you're looking to replace OEM front suspension parts on your truck that has a fabtech lift on it? is that right?

·
Registered
347 Posts
I just installed a pro comp 6" kit and comparing to my old skyjacker is no comparison the pro comp is a BEEFY kit and very heavily built.

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Thanks Tylor and Kevin for the help on getting me...:drink

True, as Kevin said emails are not good for me because I get between 100-200 a day involving business and really it's hard to keep up with general product emails on a good time frame, I tend to take between 1-2 weeks to get back on general emails:eek:.

PMs are great and I reply as I have time.

Need to order something ASAP ...YES Call !!! I am here, talk all day long on the phone. Line #1 is instant sales. Sales keep our doors open and keep us helping members on the forums.

If you have general questions you may try calling and dial line #2 but we get so many general question calls that line is always backed up, not that you should use line one, again that is for sales to provide our fastest service to customer looking to purchase. So please use the proper contact paths and you will get the best results from us and will be happy:). Just trying to run a business but have proper service as well, forums are a great tool and way to touch customers but man once you show people you can get them set up with the proper product to make them happy it becomes hard to keep up with the flow of general help and or requests, growing pains I guess:eek:. I love what I do so I am doing my best for your guys everyday!:)

So to the first poster......

- Yes we ship to Canada....give me a harder place than that:rof

- You have a great budget but I feel you are going to throw it away with what you expect out of your suspension even if we beefed it all up with upgrades.

- 6" is not enough unless you are OK with doing some good amount of fender mods. You said easy clearing so I based my suggestion from sounds like you want easy fitments.

- I would get yourself into a lift height range of TRUE 8-10" for the better results. I would suggest looking at the Cognito 10" kit where it would be set at it's starting height and running all factory angles on the steering and CV shafts where the ride will be great and the function will be awesome and last the longest. You could do a Cognito 7-9 set at 9" but the ride will not be as good as the 10" but completely barable to the point you are not wasting money. The 10" just gives you room to grow so your money can be stretched later down the road.

Hope this helps you and feel free to let me know if you have more questions, post, PM or feel free to call me.:drink

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Oh and I suggested Cognito due to the fact they are a GM/Chevy only product line and they offer the most in upgrades and options to best build a package that pretty much anyone can be happy with. Other kits are not garbage but if you are going to us upgrades from Cognito why not use there very well designed suspension lift and make sure everything fits and works together with no over lapping mods. Cognito can get pricey with everything they offer but thats where we/I can come in to best help you spend wise and still target all your concerns, happy in the end is what we see with our customers and using the Cognito product line:drink

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the reply Nick! Like i said before english is my second language and now i have no one near me to speak for me. :(

What is incluse in the kit 10'' cognito to i have to buy other things?(is the rear incluse? Shock?)
Price ship to my house ?

·
Premium Member
3,446 Posts
Thanks for the reply Nick! Like i said before english is my second language and now i have no one near me to speak for me. :(

What is incluse in the kit 10'' cognito to i have to buy other things?(is the rear incluse? Shock?)
Price ship to my house ?
Oh sorry a 2004.5 lly silverado 4 Doors short box
Speach... typing.. spelling, hell I don't care...you like your truck? Your good in my book:rof

This has everything to get you going, is there more options..yes...there always is but this starts you off and gives you a price to think about then you can add on >>> Cognito 8-Lug 10"-12" (Basic) 01-07 Classic

Shipping may be in the $500+/- range for budgeting but at time of purchase we will run the shipping across a few options to get the best rate and have you approve it before we run the CC.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts