Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Chevy 2500 HD Duramax Deleted / 2016 GMC 2500HD Denali Duramax deleted
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just bought a 2016 Denali 2500HD about a month ago and it has a lift on it which i believe its a zone , there is a z cut out off the drop box where the torsion bars mount , it looks like probably a 6inch lift im not sure what it is but i am sure i want to take it off and lower the truck to the minimum amount that i can run either 33x12.50x20 or 35x12.50x20 tires..It has stock Denali wheels on it now with 35x11.50 tires so it looks like its too much lift or not enough tire . I'm not sure what is missing that was stock (if anything) that was replaced by the lift so i figure the best thing i could do would be just buy a different lift kit alltogether or maybe a leveling kit ,i'm not sure which way to go but i do want it lower than it is because it makes it too hard to work with and its a pain to get in and out of 500 times a day. It has 3in blocks in the back that i want to remove and im not sure about the front end it doesnt look stock to me . long story short i want to change the height and tire wheel combo . Idealy i wount like to trade this lift and wheels toward the lift i need or sell them or whatever but i need to know what the minimum lift is i can do with 35x12.50 or 33x12.50 tires. i,ve read thru here quit a bit and im still not sure what to do . Any suggestions would be appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts