Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know a good place to buy a tool box?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
What kind? the one that you put in the bed? Do you have a Sportsman's Warehouse around you?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the one in the bed right behind the rear window. also, i was the only auto shops around here is like:

auto zone
o'reilies
advance auto
lubes
firestone

stuff like that so i was wondering if you could buy it online.

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
There's all kinds of places....I think sears, cabelas, stylin concepts...places like that. I can't think of many places, because I would have to buy locally since I am in alaska and shipping would kill the deal.

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Go find a farm store, Tractor supply, Rural king. you might try JC Whitney's website.

Ryan

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks. i'll look for some tommorow at my stores.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
try a Lowes if you have one close they make a brand called Kobalt which is made by WeatherMade. They're not as thick but not as expensive.... goodluck....

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks. i didnt even expect Sam's, Lowes, or Tractor supply would have one. i have all those stores around anyway. i'll look at all of them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
if im reding this right, your wanting one for the bed of your truck not your garage.

tractor supply has a pretty good selection. i bought mine from home depot because they were cheaper there. i have some pics in garage.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts