Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i found this on craigslist and have been watching it now for a few months, price keeps falling, but im hesitent, i just have a few questions about it

1: who has any experiance with muth? has anyone bought there mirrors?
2: will i be able to buy just 1 mirror after that online and get it new not used, if thats not possible will it match the factory tow mirror?
3: the years seem off to me will this fit my truck?

i know :rolleyes: stupid questions for a regular member but i just want to be sure!!!!!

NEW 2007-11 GM Muth Truck Towing Mirror W/Turn Signal

·
Registered
561 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
All GM trucks have Muth mirrors, and NO it will not fit your 2005. you need a 2006 mirror. this mirror is for a NBS truck. You can tell the difference in them by the "lines" on the mounting plate (2nd picture on the add). The OBS trucks do not have these, NBS trucks do.

·
Premium Member
3,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All GM trucks have Muth mirrors, and NO it will not fit your 2005. you need a 2006 mirror. this mirror is for a NBS truck. You can tell the difference in them by the "lines" on the mounting plate (2nd picture on the add). The OBS trucks do not have these, NBS trucks do.
Ok thank you bud, I feel embarresed that I even had to ask that but I sure am glad I did, would be a good buy for someone with a nbs truck tho

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Ok thank you bud, I feel embarresed that I even had to ask that but I sure am glad I did, would be a good buy for someone with a nbs truck tho
No problem, I just learned of the difference on here about a month ago.

·
Premium Member
17,806 Posts
Kool Vue is a quality copy of the GM mirrors-- and hundreds of dollars cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts