Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want tow mirrors with power fold, and turn signal, and heat. Does my 04 have heated mirrors? Looked on Discountautomirrors.com and they did not show a set for my 04 but found a set for a newer truck will the plug be the same?:help

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump ttt...

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no one????

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ill sell you one tow mirror without signal. I only have the passenger side and its new in the box. $100 in canadian dollars.

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
04 gmc sierra 2500hd SLT

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
partstrain.com does not have what i am looking for either. So i guess what i need to know now is will the nbs mirrors be plug and play?

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
87 Posts
i know the chevys are plug and play mirrors.Im not sure with the gmc's but there just about the same truck.So i dont see why the wouldnt be.Ill take a look at schematics at work tomorrow to see if i cant find anything different between the two.Partstrain.com has the 06 syle for the chevys and not the gmc's for some reason

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yea they are plug and play we just put a set on my buddies 04 GMC

·
Registered
161 Posts
so how do i get discountautomirrors.com ..... to Canada?

·
Registered
552 Posts
You pay extra

·
Registered
161 Posts
on there website there is not an option for shipping to canada US only?

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys!

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
So what did you end up finding? If I remember right, when I looked before you had to look at the Chevrolet models becuase they didn't have much for the GMC.

·
Premium Member
1,972 Posts
Shipping

on there website there is not an option for shipping to canada US only?

If you really want the mirrors you can have it shipped to somebody in the U.S. then have then send it to you....it will cost double for shipping but it is an alternative....

·
Less than desired
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So what did you end up finding? If I remember right, when I looked before you had to look at the Chevrolet models becuase they didn't have much for the GMC.
I found them for like an 08 gmc

1 - 17 of 17 Posts