Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to get some factory tow mirrors for my 08 duramax. I have the stock mirrors with the blinkers, power folding, and heated options, I am looking to get the tow mirrors with the same options... Anyone selling any or willing to trade????????????

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I would look on ebay usually u can get a brand new set with all the options for about 3 bills shipped...

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
The smaller mirrors don't have much value here. If you get the tow mirrors, put your old ones up for sale on ebay.

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
i got a set of tow mirrors off ebay for $320 shipped...they are manual extension with heat, turn signal and power adjust.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got a set of tow mirrors off ebay for $320 shipped...they are manual extension with heat, turn signal and power adjust.
What was the brand of mirrors? I have also been looking into a set and didnt know what brand would be best. OEM from the dealer wanted 450 ish each or 320 each at dealer cost. I would rather buy the cheap extender ones at Napa and put that extra cash to a built trans. But if I can find ones that are just like OEM for $300 shipped that would be great.

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
Premium Member
634 Posts
the set i got was from a dealer in Michigan...tow mirror guy....koolvue or something like that. They are awesome.

·
Rode the Short Bus
2,380 Posts
You might also try searching craigslist.

In the google search bar, try GM tow mirrors site:criagslist.org (or is it craiglist.org)

One of these two, I forget you originally posted this, but by searching this, it searches all Craigs lists for the item.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I am thinking there must be a set at the auto reckers? These mirror set ups have been around for awhile. I will see what I can find.

So it looks like its 50$ more a mirror for signal......hmmm 300$ on mirrors booo!

·
Registered
311 Posts
You might also try searching craigslist.

In the google search bar, try GM tow mirrors site:criagslist.org (or is it craiglist.org)

One of these two, I forget you originally posted this, but by searching this, it searches all Craigs lists for the item.

Is there a more efficient way to search craigs list? It always want to search by city? Is there a way to search by country?

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Is there a more efficient way to search craigs list? It always want to search by city? Is there a way to search by country?
Searching (keywords here):criagslist.com on Google will do that for you. You won't be searching craigslist directly, you'll be searching through Google. ;)

·
Registered
405 Posts
FYI make sure you check if they are power or manual adjust. These ones are not power or heated. I could be wrong but didnt see anything saying that they were.
those mirrors are power and heated with the signal i got a pair from towmirrorguy and i love them and he has awesome customer support

·
Registered
20 Posts
those mirrors are power and heated with the signal i got a pair from towmirrorguy and i love them and he has awesome customer support
O, OK. I didnt see that part. I know when I was looking some were and some werent. I would hate to get a set to find out I got the wrong ones. I need to get a set too.

·
Registered
405 Posts
yeah that guy is the same guy off of fenderworld.com his name is mike he will set you up with what you need and fix it if you got a problem he really helped me out

1 - 18 of 18 Posts