Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get some tow mirrors for my 04?

·
Registered
676 Posts
i got a passenger one for sale brand new and still in box. I would like 100 for it

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
discountautomirrors.com
I put in a 04 2500HD in on that site and it didn't return any tow mirrors, but I tried 07 and then it showed tow mirrors but only manual. Then I put in 08 and then it showed power telescopic mirrors. Will the 08 mirrors fit my truck and did they make power telescopic mirrors for the classic body style?

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
do 04 if you have a GMC put inchevy silverado they are on there
also they are on page 2
the page numbers are near the top

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess I need to be more specific. I am looking for these or something like it

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes they are on there
they are on page 2

Thanks bud. I didn't even see the second page. One more question. I don't have turn signals or heated mirrors now. Is the truck already pre-wired for these options?

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
umm if you have rear window defroster you should have heated mirrors? otherwise you might have to get it reflashed im not sure on that though

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
umm if you have rear window defroster you should have heated mirrors? otherwise you might have to get it reflashed im not sure on that though

Yeah I do have heated mirrors. Thanks for all your help :wink

·
Registered
70 Posts
There's a few vendors on ebay selling them, you can get a pair w/o the heaters and signals for like $225 shipped.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try RPRU.com

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Cheapest I have found for heated w/signals is at fenderworld.com. I put them on my 04. They were plug and play.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I got my pair off ebay, heated w/signal from koolviews I think. I really like them. I've had them over a year. Used to have the smaller power extend type.

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
they are the same as from the dealership
unless you wanna pay 800 per side its up to you tho :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts