Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

7581 - 7597 of 7597 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hauling our mulcher in for a supertrak conversion.
30ft gooseneck, definitely one of the heavier loads i have hauled with my truck.

Attachments

Reactions: TerryRH

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Maine bound for a weekend of off roading, beer and carnage...

No snow here in S NH, but plenty of snow and ice up there...
Looking good...be safe and don't wind up like I did in SD...

·
Registered
330 Posts
This one was a fair load, too bad we couldn't back it on to lower the tongue weight

But nothing like this one. It didn't break my heart that they finally found somebody to haul this one instead of me towing it 500 miles

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
SSV65 with Grapple, Bucket, and Bobcats nitrogen charged concrete breaker est around 15k#. And the 34' Flagstaff at 9300#

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
We had a Forest River product before this and while no RV is perfect, it really is sort of impressive how much better our GD is. We see them literally everywhere now too!
Right?? Just in the last two-three days I’ve seen more GD products than I ever have. Was even scrolling through Facebook and saw an Imagine in a metal carport ad and another in the LBZ group. Can’t escape them now!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Right?? Just in the last two-three days I’ve seen more GD products than I ever have. Was even scrolling through Facebook and saw an Imagine in a metal carport ad and another in the LBZ group. Can’t escape them now!
My wife thinks it’s like some sort of exclusive group because other GD owners will smile, wave and want to talk to you all the time. Hell, maybe it is some sort of goofy ass group but for a greasy old auto tech, from farm country in Michigan, I just think it’s a fancy ass camper. :ROFLMAO: 🍻

7581 - 7597 of 7597 Posts