Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

7581 - 7600 of 7661 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hauling our mulcher in for a supertrak conversion.
30ft gooseneck, definitely one of the heavier loads i have hauled with my truck.

Attachments

Reactions: TerryRH

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Maine bound for a weekend of off roading, beer and carnage...

No snow here in S NH, but plenty of snow and ice up there...
Looking good...be safe and don't wind up like I did in SD...

·
Registered
381 Posts
This one was a fair load, too bad we couldn't back it on to lower the tongue weight

But nothing like this one. It didn't break my heart that they finally found somebody to haul this one instead of me towing it 500 miles

·
Registered
37 Posts
Damn crappy pic, but there was 2 dirt bikes and 2 quads on the trailer. My buddy's Pilot wouldn't pull the trailer up the last 15 miles of fire road, the trans warning light came on right when it started going uphill. :LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
178 Posts
2006 Duramax and 2004 Airstream.

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
My new to me 2006 with the wife’s new last year 2019 GD Imagine 2600RB.

PS. The hitch settings have been changed since this picture was taken to correct the angles you see here. 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Joined the Grand Design club as well. 2021 Imagine 3250BH

We had a Forest River product before this and while no RV is perfect, it really is sort of impressive how much better our GD is. We see them literally everywhere now too!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
We had a Forest River product before this and while no RV is perfect, it really is sort of impressive how much better our GD is. We see them literally everywhere now too!
Right?? Just in the last two-three days I’ve seen more GD products than I ever have. Was even scrolling through Facebook and saw an Imagine in a metal carport ad and another in the LBZ group. Can’t escape them now!

·
Premium Member
648 Posts
Right?? Just in the last two-three days I’ve seen more GD products than I ever have. Was even scrolling through Facebook and saw an Imagine in a metal carport ad and another in the LBZ group. Can’t escape them now!
My wife thinks it’s like some sort of exclusive group because other GD owners will smile, wave and want to talk to you all the time. Hell, maybe it is some sort of goofy ass group but for a greasy old auto tech, from farm country in Michigan, I just think it’s a fancy ass camper. :ROFLMAO: 🍻

·
Registered
188 Posts
Camper plus toys for the 4th

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Friends l5p. The lml is mine. Boat is the in-laws and the 5th wheel is the parents.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
Camper plus toys for the 4th
Hope you never have to back up! Haha.. how do you like the Teryx?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

7581 - 7600 of 7661 Posts