Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 LBZ Duramax in a GMC crew-cab 1-ton 4x4 dually. I bought the truck to pull a 3-4 car trailer with a gross trailer weight of 21,000 lbs. I want it to pull as effortless as possible. What are some good upgrades that I should do and in what order? Thanks for your input. I have heard alot of different things but I am not sure which way to go.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I just pulled a 455 bushel grain wagon full of bulk soybeans home the other day---take that at 50lbs a bushel your lookin over 20 thousand...Im running the edge juice w attitde and a 5 inch mbrp...It pulls nicely!!

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
well i don't know any prices but the diablosport,bullydog,ppe,edge and the efi live are some great choices for some mileage and some ponies,i run ppe and i love them i gained almost 4mpg.....something else if you run more then 150hp you would better look at getting some tranny upgrades..the best one for the dollar i believe is the diablo,and efi live is the best one it will tune any duramax out there but it is't for your every day kind of guy etheir...here is a web site that will give you some info on efi live http://www.crankitupdiesel.com/efilive.htm hope this helps you there..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.