Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what are some of the weights that you have been able to tow off of your hitch??Not a gooseneck or fifthwheel

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
my 08 say like 12-13,000lb or something like that...however i would never do that with a bumper pull without dual wheels and even then might as well step up to a real trailer.

i belive a sled i pulled once was like 18-19,000lb but that was with a ford not to hot on the seld pulls with the stock IFS.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
I've regularly pulled 13k worth of skidsteer and trailer. Not a problem. Not a stock hitch either.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I had around 15k on mine for a short time bout 10miles or so but the load was leveled just right

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea I had a guy trying to tell me he had hauled 25k on his hitch and I was very very very doubtful

·
Registered
332 Posts
Ive seen around 20k on one but it wasnt pulled far just up out of the job site

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Um just whatever my 18.5ft bass boat weights

·
Registered
639 Posts
whatever a weekend warrior 2600fs with 3 bikes and 2 quads and fully stocked food etc

·
Registered
895 Posts
Pulled 10k regularly and even did a 6000 km trip with the weight I did have equalizer bars though. A stock 08 LMM as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts