Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks like my GMC 2500 Duramax has proceeded to event code 4300 (Intermediate shipping) The robot assistants at GMC tracking messaging system say that shipping is imminent, and refer me to the dealership for schedule. But, the dealer tells a different story. Yes, it's in 4300 but it's finishing production there at the 2nd Flint factory. Today they told me that GM placed a hold on all AT4's and are awaiting parts. Scheduled shipment is unknown.

So the GM tracker said it's "in transit", the dealer says it's still in production. How do you find out the truth?

· Registered
2021 GMC AT4 3500 CC LB
279 Posts
You have to get past the bots. Type in a question and the bots will hand it over to a human. Ask them directly the current location of the truck. They always told me the location of mine but they do tend to be a step behind. Move your questions to the 2021 timeline thread though.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You have to get past the bots. Type in a question and the bots will hand it over to a human. Ask them directly the current location of the truck. They always told me the location of mine but they do tend to be a step behind. Move your questions to the 2021 timeline thread though.
Thanks, I'll try that again.

· Registered
1 Posts
I used to never really track my packages at all. I always trusted my sellers. But when I encountered that my package was not delivered to me, and I was not refunded for it, I always started tracking my orders. Now, by the way, I always try to check before making an order whether the seller is reliable or not. So I always try to look at reviews. And if you encounter a discrepancy in the information tracing, you need to change the site through which you do tracking lasership . Fortunately, I have never had a problem with this. All of the orders that I follow are always precisely where this site shows.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.