Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, looking to sell my truck. I love it, runs awesome. Wanting a stock height duramax for better mileage and comfort. Let me know what you have to trade, or want to offer on buying!! Asking $15,500, the tires have about 3500 miles so they are still very new. Only issue that needs to be addressed is pump rub. The truck has 132k on it, in 2005 @ 100k miles the injectors were replaced at a dealer under warranty. Yes thats only 32k miles in the last 7 years. The truck is solid! Pm or comment with offers/questions

Attachments

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
, video of 0-85 acceleration shot today right after work. Can post more pics if someone wants me to, truck just hit 130,000 miles.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Don't mean to be rude but why not just sell the lift kit and go back to stock?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pita to take it off. Don't wanna have to have to sell my tires and buy 33's. If it doesn't sell by the time my tires are worn out I plan to take the lift off, but that wont be for a year or so. Don't really wanna drive it lifted for that much longer, and someone might want to trade. Just thought I'd put it out there for offers

·
Registered
831 Posts
I've got a 4.5" and ran 35's with plenty of room to spare. Only rubbed flexed hard, or turned allll the way.

I'd be glad to swap with you though. But if you want my .02, the only reason I want a 6" lift is to be able to swap the blocks with some from a 4" kit (2.5-2.75") and lower the front to even out the cv's. That way you run less of a risk of tearing tie rods up and you don't have to count the turns and drop the front end every time you put it in 4H for some boost fun. You can still run your same tire/wheel set up and the truck will LOOK like it only has 4" under it, but in reality its just a trimmed down 6" kit.

But like I said, I'd be happy to swap with you haha.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I was going to try that, but my t bars are already cranked as low as they will go, its riding on the lower bump stops haha. Could make it work but i would have to cut the bump stops off with a cut off wheel. Wish you werent in alabama so we could work something out!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would have to cut that rubber stopper off to lower T-bars anymore.

Attachments

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hack that bitch up! lol

I flew out to AZ when I bought my truck. Plane tickets are cheap when you book in advance:thumb

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I drove 600 miles to phoenix to pick mine up lol! I might try cutting the bump stops and buyin smaller blocks this weekend...

·
Registered
97 Posts
ill give ya a 2003 dodge 1500 4 door

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, new price

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
To the top, new asking price and info on injectors. I can get you the VIN so you can verify the injector warranty if you would like.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump for today!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sold!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts